Hello beautiful humans 😀 Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday!
Thank you, Amanda, for hosting this week’s Thinking Out Loud!
- Great news! I officially have my own MyOatmeal.com personal discount code to share with my family, friends, and followers (side note: I love alliteration)! Go to MyOatmeal.com, create your own custom made oatmeal mix, PB Lean, and/or granola. At checkout add “Dolce15” in the discount code field. YAY you just got yourself 15% off deliciousness 😀 You are welcome to tell your friends & use the code as much as you like! Check back at my MyOatmeal review post for more info or just go check out their website.
- On the subject of MyOatmeal.com yummies, this month’s Flavor of The Month is: Peanut Buttery & Jelly Cupcakes. Like, yum. I will be ordering a bag of this ASAP. You should do the same 😉
- It’s FINALLY somewhat sunny in Houston. We have had non-stop cold, rainy weather for what seems like a while! Does anybody else get a little down when it’s dreary outside? For a couple days there I felt so blue. I’ve come to this conclusion: I NEED sunshine!
- I treated myself to some brand spankin’ new Nike Free Trainers ❤ These things were $120 *gasp*, which usually I’de be like oh heck-to-the-no, but since I got a nice bonus from work I decided to indulge a little. And, come on, these are pretty sweet 🙂
- I’m currently sitting by my boyfriend. He is the cutest thing ever. Hi, Mark 😀
- The Lord has placed body peace on my heart lately. Simply loving my body just how God has created me to be. I’m not perfect, and I never will be. I wasn’t created to be perfect, I was created to be Dolce! I am making a conscious effect to catch myself when I am talking down on myself, which I will admit I have been struggling with lately. Luckily, I have a God who is strengthening me day-by-day and teaching me to be the woman of God has has planned me to be.
- Lastly, I have recently been working with my new nutrition coach, Ashley Nordman! I purchased a package for a 12-week nutrition plan. She has created a great, easy-to-follow nutrition plan, with set macros & a sample meal plan I can follow if I don’t want to count macros for the day. She also encourages a bit of sugar each day and a good weekly cheat meal…oh gosh, do I have to? 😉 She is SUCH a sweetheart, she takes every factor into account when making your plan and can customize it any way you want it. For 12 weeks I will be following my plan as best as possible, and following up with Ashley with progress pictures.
1) learn to fuel by body right & find BALANCE
2) build strength
3) be overall healthy & fit
4) “tone up” just a tad
5) be a better ME!
Well, that’s it for now. Have a blessed day, lovelies 🙂
“See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am king a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland,” Isaiah 43:19